Missed Growth Marketing Forum 2018? Here is an overview of 5 takeaways and the first images of the Growth Marketing Forum 2018. After months of preparation, the event has flown by! Several interesting national and international keynotes and hands- on workshops all about growth marketing made this event successful. Thanks to the beautiful venue Lamot, we had a beautiful view over the city of Mechelen. Curious about Growth Marketing Forum 2018? We listed a number of takeaways:
The top 5 takeaways
- If you want to let people buy your product online, you need to consider those buyers like your date. Learn to get to know him/her before you’re asking him/her to marry. (Neil Patel, co-founder of Crazy Egg & KISSmetrics)
- Don’t build a minimal viable product, build a minimal lovable product. (Tom Devos, Founder of Intago)
- Successful brands understand they don’t just target consumer needs, but emotional needs and wants.(Alina Iordache, Corporate speaker of SEMrush)
- Thought leaders strive for new ideas, leaders strive for ideas that work. (Clo Willaerts, Digital Marketer at Bnox)
- Growth Marketing offers loads of possibilities. Prioritizing is the most important thing to start with. (Thomas Paris, Technical Marketer at MAD Kings)
This is what our visitors said about #GMF18:
Dagje inspiratie bij #GMF18 in @StadMechelen met o.a. @kvanimpe @DevosTom @omohout @grohe @Geerlinde @thomarow @xavven & @JonasVerhaegh @kurtvergult @neilpatel 🔥🔥🔥🔥
— Jan Lannoo (@JanLannoo) March 30,2018.
GDPR explained! #gmf18
— Artur ‘T Kindt (@a_tkindt) March 30,2018.
Today we’re at the Growth Marketing Forum 2018! #GMF18 Looking forward to a nice day of growth marketing!
— Netmedia Europe 30 (@Netmedia_be) March 30, 2018.
Two slides to sum up scalability : high retention (turtle) rate beats high growth rate (rabbit). If you have both then you are a unicorn. Awesome slide! @omohout #GMF18
— Thorsten Strauss (@howtomkt) March 30,2018.
#GMF18 was really cool with super interesting people Thx @thomarow @JonasVerhaegh @xavven @Baudouinol @howtomkt @ruttens koen van lysebetten and of course @neilpatel
— Jonathan Wuurman (@jonwuu) March 31, 2018.
More impressions from Growth Marketing Forum 2018? View all photos here.